Thursday 22 July 2010

all the small things

I haven't put a blog post up for ages. I 've had a bit of a mental block with it and made it into a much bigger thing that it actually is. And then today I realised that it really isn't a big job to write a blog every now and again, I don't know why I thought it was. It should be short and sweet. While I was doing a bit of preparation for a radio interview next week I was thinking about what the pivotal points in my journey have been. And I realised that it's the little things that count in life, it's the little things that make the big things happen. It's the smallest quote that can have the biggest impact. Big changes follow small moments of clarity or illumination. Life is a series of moments and in every moment change is possible. In every moment is an essence of time that will allow anyone to alter their course, or supercharge their future, or, if they don't see it and make use of it, not. Don't wait for the quantum leap, just do something, anything, however small, but do it now. Keep your mind and eyes open for the moments in your life and who knows where you'll end up?

No comments: